Trainee Recruitment Assistant
Exciting permanent opportunity to join our client within the care industry based in Gloucester. The client provides their services country-wide and therefore this will be a hands-on, fast paced and varied role. The Trainee Recruitment Assistant will support the Current Senior Internal Recruitment Professional to adequately fulfil the recruitment needs across the business.
Full recruitment training will be provided to the successful candidate, however, to be considered you must have experience in a fast-paced outbound telephony role and have the ability to show empathy and be extremely organised.
- Working closely with the recruitment team to fulfil company recruitment needs
- Work directly with the recruitment team to acknowledge local recruitment challenges and discuss ideas to overcome this
- Source suitable candidates through different sources and using alternative methods including advertising through recruitment agencies, the company website, social media platform and also job fairs open days
- Reviewing and shortlisting of CVs
- Ensure that the candidates receive a positive experience from initial application through to onboarding
- Conducting initial telephone interviews
- Scheduling in interviews with the hiring managers and candidates
- Ensure that recruitment processes are up to date
- Process applications and candidates' data in line with government regulations
- Attend recruitment and networking events
To apply for this role, you must have previous administration and customer service experience. It is not essential but some experience of working within a recruitment team would be highly beneficial.
Hours; Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
Salary; GBP19,000 - GBP21,000 per annum + 25 days holiday (exc. Bank holidays)