Meraki Talent Ltd are delighted to be engaged on the role of Credit Controller for a company based in Stirling. The role is paying up to GBP25,000 per annum (plus bonus).
This client has experienced unprecedented demand for their product and services over the past five years and is forecasting considerable further growth in the years ahead. Its without doubt a market leader and not only does this business dominant the UK market but it also has a very strong international presence.
The role of Credit Controller will report into the Credit Control Manager. The successful individual will be responsible for the hands-on collection of company debt and the management of the accounts receivable ledger. This individual will have experience of credit control and managing customer accounts, general ledger posting and cash journal entries.
To succeed in this role, it is imperative that someone has excellent knowledge of MS Excel. Moreover, you must have good understanding of debits and credits.
The role of Credit Controller is offering a salary of up to GBP25,000 per annum (plus bonus) with additional benefits. The office is based in Stirling with parking available on site.
N.B. the business is currently working from home and plan to return to the office on a staggered flexible working basis. If successful, you will be provided with all the necessary equipment to work from home effectively.
You will be involved in but not limited to the following duties:
- Reporting into the Credit Control Manager
- Credit control
- Reconciling large volume customer accounts
- Cash entry journal
- General ledger postings
- Preparing daily cash reports and other ad hoc analysis
- Maintaining the Accounts Receivable email account
To be considered for this opportunity you must:
- Have a minimum of 2 years Credit Control experience
- Have a good understanding of debits and credits.
- Have good IT/systems proficiencies e.g., MS Excel - SUMIFs, vlookups etc.
- Be a personable individual that wants to build strong relationships with prospective team members.
- Be a self-starter i.e., able to get up to speed quickly and take with minimal supervision.
- Have an appetite to work hard and help the team in other areas of finance as/when required
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to reach out to Jack Ramage for a private and confidential discussion.