Relief Female Community Support Worker
We make a difference to the lives of older people in your community.
So can you!
If you are caring and compassionate and want a role where you can make an impact in a fun way with a great team, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for enthusiastic, caring relief staff to provide outreach support to older adults living in their own homes within the Droylsden area. With your support we can reduce social isolation and support older people to access activities in the local community. We help our clients to live full and healthy lives in their own home near to their loved ones.
Experience is essential. We are seeking individuals with a duty of care who are able to positively contribute to the lives and experiences of the residents we support and who work well as part of a wider support team.
Visits to resident's homes are all within the local Droylsden area with a maximum of five minutes travel time between each home. You will be paid for all worked hours and for mileage/travel expenses between homes.
The ability to drive is preferred and this role is open only to female candidates due to the needs of the residents you will be working with. This role is exempt from section 7 2e of the SDA.
Community Support Worker Duties:
- Provision of personal care to residents in their own homes,
- Provide support to individuals with cooking and cleaning,
- Medication administration,
- Developing and sustaining warm and trusting relationships with residents,
- Helping residents to enjoy and engage with local community activities
Creative Support is a national, fast growing not-for-profit organisation providing support to individuals with a wide range of care needs. Join our team as a Relief Community Support Worker within our Droylsden service in Tameside.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
- Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff,
- Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme,
- All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out of hour's teams.
- As a Creative Support Bank Staff member you will have access to our free app which allows you to pick up shifts in any area of the country, provides information on the service and shifts as well as directions.