Internal Recruitment Advisor
Norse Group is the largest Local Authority Trading Company in the UK, offering a multitude of specialist services across facilities management, property services and care. As we continue to align our service delivery under a single group approach, our dedicated recruitment team supports all three businesses, Norse Commercial Services, Norse Care and NPS Group, across all disciplines.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Advisor to support the delivery of our quality driven internal recruitment service. This role will provide you the opportunity to collaborate with our specialist recruitment and associated HR teams to provide a varied recruitment service to our range of operational disciplines.
In this position, you will be engaging directly with your stakeholders and internal clients, providing advice and support through the whole recruitment process. It will be your responsibility to;
- Design attractive and relevant recruitment campaigns, utilising different social and job platforms
- Support all stages of the recruitment process, including selection, assessment and compliance
- Build relationships with candidates and clients throughout the recruitment process, promoting the customer journey
- Deliver information to the business to support definition of recruitment strategies and process
- Conduct pro-active research and analysis of different markets to suggest new attraction methods
Our Successful Candidate:
You will ideally be able to demonstrate a combination of industry experience and knowledge, highlighted by;
- Previous experience in a recruitment position, either through agency or internal
- Knowledge across one of our core industries would be an advantage, including commercial services, property consultancy or care
- Confident engaging with stakeholders at all levels
- Capable of producing accurate, concise and tailored recruitment campaigns
- Awareness of relevant legislation and recruitment best practice
- Ability to manage your own workload effectively in a busy environment
We are committed to employment practices and behaviours which encourage diversity, promote equality of treatment and eliminate unlawful and or unfair discrimination.
Please read the attached job description and person specification to ensure you meet the criteria for the role before applying.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has not been successful and will not be progressed to the next stage.