Digital Product Owner - Marketing Capability
TUI is well on its way to transforming our marketing to be highly relevant to each individual customer, driven by what we understand about their history and reacting to the events and behaviours of customers. Now is the perfect time to join the team as we embark on the next phase of our journey. We are moving to real-time customer journeys, campaigns and activities that are highly personalised and automated by data and analytics. Using agile working, you will operate as a Digital Product Owner for our Marketing Platform (Braze) prioritising and defining new features that combine mobile, email and web marketing with our data & analytics to deliver powerful capabilities for our marketeers to create industry-leading customer journeys and campaigns.
This role can be based in London, Luton, Hannover, Rijswijk, Oostende or Stockholm.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Develop the product backlog for the migration of our marketing data to TUI's common global direct marketing platform, maintaining a planning horizon of at least 6-12 months.
- Understand the business value of items on the product roadmap and create a clear backlog prioritsation framework that prioritises customer engagement and holiday sales revenue. You will maintain a clear line of sight from your product features the marketing campaigns they will be utilised on.
- Implement and optimize a regular post-implementation review cycle of new features to give clarity on their performance and inform an ideation process for the future backlog. Maintain a clear line of sight from new features to key performance KPIs such as revenue, base size and customer retention.
- Negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders across functions and international markets, ensuring that key commercial priorities are correctly represented and prioritised.
- Define EPICs and User Stories that can be clearly understood by agile feature teams and support the delivery of those stories through agile scrum, covering not only happy paths but also other outcome scenarios.
- Deliver enhancements, new features and provide interface with wider TUI business functions and brands and work with development teams to establish and document technical details needed for user stories.
- Take personal ownership of relevant KPIs and ensure that all developments are aligned to drive performance and have clear metrics, tracking mechanisms and targets. Your features will contribute to the targeted business benefits of over GBP50m.
- Work closely with a variety of senior stakeholders in development and business areas, building strong working relationships. In defining the introduction of the marketing platform to new functions and brands, this will include functional Heads, Marketing, Channel and IT Directors.
- Gain and maintain an expert understanding of the travel industry, TUI's business, customer insight and our drivers of value in each source market and our competitors.
- Track record of working with marketing technology (ideally Braze but also Salesforce, Adobe, SAP etc.)
- Experience working using agile methodologies in digital product development
- Comfortable working in a large pan European business, where some travel will be required.
- Exceptional business analysis skills, able to analyse and map complex business and systems processes and develop effective solutions to customer, business and technical challenges
- Exceptional user story writing, able to articulate clearly and precisely what is required, and think through both happy and unhappy paths in detail
- Strong stakeholder engagement, able to develop trusted working relationships across business boundaries
- Strong communications and influencing skills, able to analyse and communicate technical concepts to create practical solutions and influence decisions
- Strong understanding of relevant martech technologies, with the ability to harness their potential to drive value
ABOUT THE OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional 'TUI time off'
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas - Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI is the leading tourism business and our vision is to make travel experiences special. To fulfil this vision, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. ?We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel.? If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email