SEN Support Assistants - Poole
TimePlan are looking for SEN Support Assistants for a school in Poole starting from September. The school caters for pupils that have additional physical, medical and social or emotional needs.
You will be responsible for supporting pupils at KS3 and KS4 and ensuring that those pupils are engaged and eager to learn. The successful candidate will also be expected to provide excellent pastoral care to all pupils and most importantly, be flexible, patient, creative, energetic and possess a great sense of humour.
You do not need a lot of experience, but you must be enthusiastic, positive and confident to be able to excel in this environment. Training is available to those that wish to better their abilities within the school.
- Location - Poole, Dorset
- Position - SEN Teaching Assistant
- Work type - Support
- Start date - September
- Duration / Likely Duration - Temp to perm
- Full time/part time - Full time
- Rate of pay - GBP65 - GBP75 per day
In order to be considered for this position, all applicants must:
- hold a current and clear DBS
- excellent practitioners who strive to understand the students they are working with
- able to take the initiative to develop good professional relationships and liaise with others
- positive with energy and enthusiasm for their role
- confident managing behaviour
If you are interested in this position, please apply through TimePlan today by using the link, emailing us at or calling one of the team on
We would love to hear from you!
TimePlan Education Group Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.