Receptionist – Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Office: Sutton in Ashfield
Reporting to: Head of Department
Hours of Work: Full-Time Monday - Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm with 1 hour for lunch
Benefits: Workplace Pension Scheme, 25 days holiday (4 of which are to be used for Christmas), plus bank holidays.
Salary Guide: £18,500
An opportunity has arisen for a full-time Receptionist at our Sutton in Ashfield Office.
As a Receptionist, you will be responsible for providing vital support to our Sutton in Ashfield office.
The ideal candidate should ensure effective management of the reception area, to keep it meticulously tidy and organised, to provide excellent telephone support, provide administrative support for the firm and respond professionally to client enquiries. Excellent communication skills and client care are required.
- Answering the telephone and if necessary taking messages
- Attending to visitors to the office - offer refreshments
- Maintain meeting rooms and Reception tidiness
- Maintain telephone, visitor and post logs
- Receive client payments via Credit Card PDF machine, cheque and cash, issue receipts and maintain records of all card payments and send evidence to Accounts, settle the PDF machine at the end of the day.
- Maintain meeting room diaries.
- Assisting with typing as and when required
The ideal candidate for this role will come from a legal background and have experience of working on a busy reception/switchboard.
Other ad – hoc duties as required
The candidate ideally should have knowledge of using Microsoft based office programmes and have the confidence of using email and internet.
To apply for the role of Receptionist, please send your CV, together with covering letter by clicking 'Apply' button. Closing date for applications is Friday30 June 2021.
Apply for Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly