Job Title: Service Technician
Reporting To: Operations Manager
Salary: GBP21,000 per annum
Our client is the leading destination media agency with over 350 venues and a weekly footfall in excess of 45 million in the UK and Germany alone. They market, sell and administer promotional and mall retail space in high footfall venues including shopping centres, garden centres, city centres, retail parks and train stations.
Their portfolio of clients includes venues within major portfolios, global brands, retailers, experiential marketing agencies and PR firms through to local businesses and independent promoters.
This is an exciting, challenging and rewarding opportunity and will suit an aspiring professional who is looking to take their experience to the next level.
The successful candidate will be:
- Mobile and will work flexible hours with weekend work (40 hours across a 7-day week, as required)
- Responsible for the installation of retail and promotional kiosks into customers venues
- Responsible for servicing and maintaining units in the warehouse and in situ
- Focussed on delivering best practice and excellent customer service
- Compliant with companies Health and Safety, Environment & Quality Management System
Full training and tools will be provided along with:
- Mobile phone and Laptop
- Company van Person Specification
- Able to work on own with minimal supervision
- A good communicator
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Must have a full, clean driving licence
- Comprehensive training and mentoring
- Employee assistance programme
My client is looking for 1st stage interview via teams on 15th June for ASAP start
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.