Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe's leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work - a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
"We are at a really exciting point in our journey where we are focused on expansion- reaching new markets in new ways. Subscriptions and offers are the heartbeat of the proposition strategy and trading activities; you will work closely with business stakeholders to understand their needs, translate those needs to our technology teams and support execution. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who wants to grow alongside our expansion plans and thrives in a dynamic work environment - no two days are the same!" - Vanessa Barone - Product Lead, Subscriptions & Offers
What you'll do:
- This role blends the best of both product and operational work in the subscription & offer management space - and is perfect for someone who wants to combine the two, or stretch from Ops into Product or Product into Ops as part of our London based group team, supporting 2 new European business units we're launching and will be a day-to-day point of contact for them
- Gather subscription management, offers and pricing requirements for the initial launch and for ongoing product improvements post launch
- Support our technology teams to deliver these improvements into production and make sure we've got any reporting or analysis set up to track the benefit to our business users and customers
- Support the rollout of our offer workflow and approval tooling to these new business units and the delivery of pricing, packaging, comms, or product terms & conditions changes
- Manage and deliver ongoing offer requests from the areas you cover - working with the Product Lead for the area to manage demand, capacity, and delivery
- Build great relationships with our commercial, partnerships and data teams - you'll need to understand what's driving their priorities and decision making to help them deliver on them
What you'll bring:
- A passion for media and technology - it's at the core of everything we do and are as a team with a good balance of creativity, organisational and commercial skills
- The drive to get things done and make a difference, and the calmness to ensure we keep focused on the bigger picture when things are challenging
- Flexibility! No two days are the same at Sky - and even more so in our team where we blend product innovation and operational support for multiple markets
- Great communication skills and an ability to prioritise on the go
- Relevant work experience in media, or experience working in product / technology, or in a marketing operations team
- Ability to define requirements through interviews/workshops and to improve processes and working practices, balancing costs and benefits when evaluating possible solutions
- Competency / fluency in other European languages, especially German and / or Italian (desirable, not mandatory)
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experience
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.