Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
As a member of the Group Resilience Team you will be working across our internal functions and markets to deliver brand and voice consistency across all elements of the business to drive brand recognition, engagement, and trust.
What you'll do:
- Develop a communications strategy to align with both our deliverables and the wider communications strategy across Sky that aligns across all markets.
- Drive our brand equity as we move away from COVID, using a new look and feel, that reaches out to all our employees in all markets. This includes removing all old assets in a rebrand rollout.
- Be responsible for measuring communications effectiveness against KPI's and business objectives to drive better engagement for future comms and lead in identifying and utilising new methods for communicating for Group Resilience
- Be the SME within Group Resilience on communications, understanding the Sky tone of voice and approach to internal and external communications and build and execute comms and launch campaigns as part of wider project implementations within Sky.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners across HR, Internal Comms and other communication professionals across the business.
- Support the Senior Leadership Team on their presentations and communications to the Sky Executives whilst acting as the central point of expertise for all communications channels across Sky providing advice, support and mentorship to the wider GR team to improve the understanding and skills of the team to communicate effectively.
What you'll bring:
- Ability to resolve brand strength; improving where we need to across the markets and transition our brand away from its current position to a new, elevated position across all markets.
- Confident communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to interface at all levels and across all markets. Be flexible in your approach and be able to adapt your style and methods to get the best out of our stakeholders to optimally deliver.
- An ability to quickly condense large amounts of information into smaller easy to digest communications, ensuring good attention to detail while delivering under pressure and time constraints.
- Creative thinking skills and an ability to see creative opportunities from everyday events.
- The drive to work in a fast-paced organisation where there is an environment of change, complexity, and multi-functional stakeholders
- Be self-motivated, resilient with a 'positive can-do attitude'
Sky's Group Resilience team are a source of expert advice and support for the organisation. Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, we provide analysis, insight and solutions that help to keep people, assets and sites safe across the Sky family.
The excitement is in the variety of projects you'll work on; from Health & Safety through to Crisis Management, Business Continuity, Emergency Response and Corporate Security, we work across the business to support, challenge and upskill the teams that help keep all our people
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There's also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you'll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.