Customer Services Exec (Ideally with Account Management experience)
Experienced Customer Services Executive
Up to GBP30,000 (DOE)
1. Possess a minimum of 3 to 4 years' experience gained within an Office-Based Customer-Service role
2. Be confident in owning and most importantly resolving customer queries and seeing through to a satisfactory resolution
3. Possess a minimum of a Grade C in Maths & English at GCSE level (or equivalent)
Our client based in Bracknell is seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to join their small but vibrant team, on a permanent basis. The successful applicant will possess a minimum of 3-4 years experience of working within a Customer Services Dept within an office-based setting.
The overall purpose of this position is to deliver excellent customer service by:
- Managing and resolving a wide variety of incoming calls (questions and queries from customers and 3rd parties)
- Effectively managing and responding to a busy inbox of queries from various sources
- Efficiently problem solving in professional and polite manner
- Using own knowledge and judgement to support and advise customers
- Gathering information from around the business to pro-actively resolving any issues
- Maintaining core systems in a clear and timely manner
Our client is looking to interview BRIGHT candidates who are passionate about CUSTOMER SERVICES!
You will have strong communication skills for the call-handling element of this role.
In addition, you will be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic, have an up-beat personality and be confident in your ability to handle and resolve customer queries at all levels.
Strong organisational skills are a MUST as the successful applicant will be responsible for managing, responding to and resolving inbound email enquiries.
Applicants will have strong written literacy skills as some email communications will require free-formatting - STRONG attention to detail is a MUST.
Finally, the successful applicant will have experienced working within a fast-paced team environment before
- This is a Monday to Friday 9am till 5.30pm role
- Fully remote until Covid-19 Restrictions lift, then it will be a split between office and remote working
- Benefits include on-site parking, private health package, pension, and much more!
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.