Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
We are looking for an Assistant Producer to assist in the production of Sky advertising (products and / or brands). The Assistant Producer will be the direct report of one (maximum two) of our dedicated Producers.
What you'll do:
- Assist Producer/s across all aspects of production including adaptatios for large 360 Brand Campaigns, Direct to Home, Digital executions, Adaptations, Radio & Print.
- Assist the Producer in booking all key meetings across the process and in making presentation documents for client presentations and internal updates for Creatives / ECDs.
- Collaborate closely with artist agents regarding usage (both featured and VO) and book and handle time at post production houses / sound studios, or in house with Sky Brand Studio and other in house post production facilities.
- Liaise with all departments within Sky Creative to book / lead internal resource across all projects.
- Use systems at Sky to locate relevant footage and / or content and deliver comms for Sky
- Archive all projects using relevant systems at Sky.
What you'll bring:
- Enthusiasm for the craft of production and eagerness to learn.
- A passion for TV (both long and shortform) with knowledge of Sky shows.
- Creative flair for design.
- A team spirit happy to work collaboratively both internally and with Thurd Party Suppliers.
As part of Sky's Consumer Group, Sky Creative Agency provides Advertising, Brand Design and Broadcast Creative for multiple stakeholders across the business. We have recently integrated Sky Works, Sky's in-house Trading agency to create a fully integrated 360 through-the-line operation.
Our work is varied, from Broadcast Design teams embedded in Sky Sports to specialist digital performance marketing teams, brand Advertising and Masterbrand ownership. We are leading the way in an industry wide trend for in-housing and day in day out we are relentless in raising the standards of our work. Our ambition is to drive excellence in Sky's advertising and to help build Europe's leading entertainment brand. We are committed to diversity, inclusivity, and as Europe's largest in-house agency, believe we can be role models for our industry.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There's also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you'll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.