Chef de Partie
Black Sheep Visitor Centre is recruiting for Chef de Partie's to join our kitchen team, located in the stunning North Yorkshire market town of Masham.
With a newly appointed head chef this is fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to push ahead with their career with two sites in operation and the chance of further expansion in the future.
The ideal candidate will have a natural flair for the kitchen in presenting dishes and a strong knowledge in the running of a section.
Duties will include, but limited to:
- Ensure that all food cooked and served is of the highest quality
- Manage the day today running of a section
- Maintain high standards of Food Hygiene and Health and Safety
- Ensure that all areas in the kitchen are kept clean and tidy at all times
The successful applicant's qualities will also include:
- Someone fun and hardworking
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- A great team player and relationship builder
- Keen eye for detail
- A real hands on approach in wanting to expand their food knowledge
- An appetite for delivering exceptional food
- Determination and drive
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
This is a permanent, full time position and comes with the usual benefits, plus some that come from working in a brewery.
There is a strong management structure in place to aid and improve the successful candidates ability's and ensure you have to skills to succeed.
Contact to submit your application or for more information.