My client has an ongoing need for Self Employed Delivery Drivers to join their ever expanding team in. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to predetermined customers on specific routes loading and unloading vans and providing exceptional customer service to their client base.
They will provide full paid training to the right person who can demonstrate motivation and a willingness to learn. If you're interested in taking on a new challenge at a growing company, we encourage you to apply today.
Delivery Driver responsibilities
- Conduct inspections of vehicle before departing to deliver goods
- Pack and load products onto van according to company's specifications
- Deliver orders to customers on assigned routes
- Maintain ongoing communication with route dispatcher
- Unload goods as per client specifications
- Review deliveries with customers to ensure that products meet their needs
- Obtain delivery confirmations from each customer
Delivery Driver skillsValid Driving Licence
Minimum 1 year's driving experience
Clean driving record
Strong customer service skills
Must possess a positive and professional attitude
LB Communication Ltd provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
This job was originally posted on Jora UK