Real Estate Agent
MCB Real Estate specialises in Residential and Commercial Sales, Lettings, and Property Management across the UK. This company welcomes and encourages change and growth and offers a great opportunity for you to join at our growing stage. Through extensive experience in the real estate market, our founders witnessed a growing problem that needed to be fixed. Relationships between estate agents and customers were becoming increasingly broken. Low levels of trust, opaque processes, and unfair fees were commonplace.
We founded MCB to turn that model on its head. Rather than focus on short-term gains, we're building mutually beneficial long-term relationships with our clients. New and growing estate agency with a mission to change perceptions of agents by building trust, integrity, and honesty in our every step. We also want to educate our public and clients about their property needs, which we will be doing via our social media platforms and events we will be holding.
We're looking for an EXPERIENCED Estate Agent to join us at this pivotal time in our journey as we plan to grow and develop the business. This is a great opportunity to grow with the company and advance your career to the next level.
This company welcomes and encourages change and growth and offers a great opportunity for you to be rewarded well with our very competitive commission structure.
Enjoy a fast-paced agent role, supporting customers through their property journeys. Provide consultative guidance and build genuine, long-lasting relationships and rapport with our clients and help vendors get the best out of their property sale.
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email inquiries from prospective tenants
- Registering inquiries effectively and arranging appointments for appropriate properties
- Following up inquiries and maintaining a database of active potential tenants.
- Carrying out landlord marketing updates as directed.
- Negotiating offers under the direction of the Lettings Manager.
- Progressing a letting; keeping all parties well informed.
- Applying for tenant references and assisting progress to a conclusion.
- Working as part of the Lettings team and covering other negotiators if required
- Any other duties deemed necessary to assist the team.
- Generating a targeted number of viewings per week resulting in a targeted number of Lets per week
- Selling our company services to generate new and repeat business
- Gaining market appraisals and looking after landlords to actively promote they're using our services
- Leaflet dropping, Touting, and canvassing
- Keeping accurate and concise records of all activity
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and believe in the power of a diverse and inclusive team.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Drivers license with own transport to attend viewings are required.
Please only apply if you have 6+ months of experience in the industry.
This is an exciting opportunity in a market that is currently on the incline! Great opportunities ahead!
- Generous commission structure
- Uncapped earning
- Holiday entitlement
- Thorough training
- Great working atmosphere
- Company Pension Scheme