Quest Employment are looking for a Warehouse Operative with a scope for progression for a temp to perm position based in Wyboston, on a Monday to Friday basis.
Our client is an established manufacturing company who have been trading for over 50 years, they are looking for someone to join their team as soon as possible.
- Beggining as a Warehouse Operative you will be shown all areas of the warehouse, including the main warehouse and production side.
- Taking orders from an order sheet and ensuring the correct products are packed correctly and placed into the correct areas ready for delivery.
- Working in the production of outdoor plastic lining.
- Scope to move into a Forklift position all training provided on site.
- GBP340 per week.
The ideal candidate needs:
- To be able to work as part of a small team.
- To be able to read orders from an order sheet and follow order through to completion.
- Good timekeeping skills.
- Eager to learn, looking for a role with progression in mind.
A couterbalance license would be a benefit however, not essential. All training will be provided on site after a site walkaround.
Call us on to further discuss the role or send your CV to