Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary Range: GBP18,000 - GBP22,000 per annum
Our Client is a Global Business which Designs/Manufacturers/Assembles/Installs & Services Containment Equipment for Pharmaceutical clients Worldwide.
The Company has been growing year on year and in 2020 moved Larger bespoke premises in a prime location.
The Role and Candidate Brief
The company are searching for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their team to assist with the day-to-day finance operations.
- Handling all aspects of Sales Ledger including Invoicing/Order input and reconciliation,
- Processing Payments
- Bank Account Reconciliation
- VAT Returns
- Handling all aspects of Purchase Ledger including Invoices and Reconciliations
- Checking & filing Invoices & Delivery Notes.
- Chasing Payments & Outstanding Debts.
- General Admin duties including Scanning/Printing, Filing etc.
Experience and Skills Required
- Previous experience working within an Accounts focused Role.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Packages - Excel/Word
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Highly motivated and able to work from own initiative.
- A team player who is will to contribute to all aspects of the business
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable but not essential.
The work schedule is 39hrs per week, Mon to Thu - Core Hours 10:00 to 15:00 with a start time from 07:00hrs and finish time up to 18:30hrs with 30 min lunch (unpaid). Fri - Core Hours 10:00 - 13:00hrs with a start time from 07:00hrs and finish time up to 15:30hrs.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for this reputable company, then please do not hesitate in applying.