Team Member - Housekeeping Leeds Headingley
Housekeeping Team Member - Premier Inn Headingley
Hours: 20 hours over 4 days
Starting hourly rate: 8.91
At Premier Inn, every guest wants a great night's sleep- That's only made possible by our hardworking and passionate housekeeping teams. You are at the heart of making sure that every guest can feel comfortable and relax while they stay with us.
We have an award-winning apprenticeship programme too, so could offer you the opportunity to earn qualifications alongside completing your core training for the role.
Your skills and experience
You don't need previous experience to join us in this role. It's all about what you can bring as a person. You'll need to:
- Have great communications skills and be confident engaging with our guest and team.
- Be committed to working in a physically challenging, deadline driven environment.
- Have a keen eye for detail and be highly organised.
- A passion for delivering an amazing experience to our guests.
What is a Housekeeping Team Member?
- Independently in rooms and a team, you'll be working to tight deadlines keeping our rooms spotless and our public areas are clean and tidy, all to our high brand standards.
- Control linen and work safely with required chemicals.
- Engage with guests and team to ensure that all our guests feel comfortable and relaxed while they stay with us.
Work with Whitbread
If you didn't know??? Whitbread is known for the UK's most loved hotel Premier Inn and some of the best-known restaurant brands. Over the years we've grown to have Hotels and Restaurants across the UK, Ireland, Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of Man and Germany. There are no limits to your ambition. We're truly proud to give great experiences to millions of guests and create long term career opportunities for people like you!
We have a 278-year proven track record of helping people reach their full potential and have been voted a Top Employer for the ELEVENTH year running in 2021.
We're proud to have a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone is welcome and truly feels able to be themselves. Our aim is to continue to attract, and welcome, a diverse range of applicants from all walks of life to help improve and develop our team every day.
As a Team Member, not only will you get the opportunity to build a career with Whitbread, you'll enjoy the chance to shine every day with our award-winning induction and training programmes but we will also offer a range of great benefits also, which include:
- Exclusive Employee Offers
- Whitbread's Privilege Card gives you up to 60% discount on hotel rooms across UK, Ireland and Germany and 25% discount across our restaurant brands
- You will also benefit from huge Discounts on our famous Premier Inn Hypnos Mattresses, pillows and beds
- Whilst on shift, choose from our special menu, with meals starting from GBP2 or get 50% off the standard menu
- Financial Wellbeing Benefits
- Pension scheme with employer contribution
- Annual Sharesave (Save As You Earn) Scheme
- Physical, Mental & Emotional Wellbeing Benefits
- MyGym & MyActive discounts
- Discounts on Cycling Products at Halfords
- Access to Hospitality Action (our Employee Assistance Programme), offering a wide range of support options for you and your family
- Eye Health and Vision Express Discount
- Recognition and Discounts
- My Rewards platform, where you can recognise your team mates and are celebrated and rewarded for top performance, team incentives and for delivering amazing guest experiences.
- Perks at Work Portal, offering a wide range of retail and leisure discounts
- O2 Open Employee Discount
- Virgin Experience Days
- Costco Membership
- Charity - we want to support and celebrate your dedication to charitable causes close to your heart through:
- Raise & Match Scheme
- Give and Match Scheme
If all of this sounds like you???. Apply today to start your Whitbread journey!