Customer Service Advisor
Arden Personnel is working on behalf of Redditch-based company WiderPlan. WiderPlan equips organisations to make a real difference to the lives of their employees. They are recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor, working full-time with set working hours of 10 am - 6 pm but with the flexibility to work remotelyAs a Customer Service Advisor, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Answer a large volume of incoming calls from a variety of people from employees, employers, childcare providers
- Answer e-mail queries in a timely manner using Sirportly
- Make outgoing calls to employers, employees, and childcare providers
- Deal with any incoming complaints in a professional manner
- Previous experience of working in a similar office based role
- Good communication skills.
- A sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite or a willingness and ability to learn
- Confidence taking telephone call enquiries from a variety of sources.
- Attention to detail to ensure accurate completion of forms and records.
- Ability to cope with a varied workload, including staying calm under pressure and actively seeking jobs in quieter periods.
- Ability to work on own initiative, with a low error rate.
- A competitive salary of GBP17,000 - GBP17,500 based on a 37.5-hour working week
- Net deduction childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Insurance Plan
- Occupational Pension Scheme
- Holidayflex scheme - holiday purchase and carry over
- Free on-site parking when in the office