Telesales Executive - Glasgow
If you currently work in a targeted and fast-paced sales environment and have enjoyed success in converting new sales, then this could be the right role for you!
We are now looking for our next generation of digital sales executives and are offering exciting opportunities for dedicated and passionate sales executives to join us on our journey.
In this exciting role, you will be proactively engaging with prospective clients, building strong relationships with key external stakeholders in order to create and present a tailor-made digital advertising solution that will deliver revenue growth to their business.
We will give you all of the tools you will need to enable you to be the digital experts of the future. All we ask from you is that you have the passion to succeed, the willingness to develop and a flair for presenting solutions.
- You will be presenting digital advertising solutions to customers across the UK, enabling greater audience reach and stronger ROI
- Using your sales skills, you will be responsible for the full sales cycle, from prospecting new clients through to conversion
- You will generate and be responsible for a range of customers, ensuring revenue streams are nurtured and maintained through a consultative and solutions-focused approach.
- Conducting account reviews, you will spot and maximise new revenue opportunities that benefit our customers
- You will love everything digital: including different social media platforms, websites and how these can connect people across the UK.
The Ideal Candidate
- You have a passion for sales and consultative business development
- You will have a sociable personality with the ability and confidence to present complex solutions that meet our customers' needs.
- You will be sociable and have a natural ability to connect with customers, maintaining external relationships
- You value putting the customer at the heart of any solutions offered and can resist the temptation to "push" solutions that are not the right fit for the customer's needs
- You are passionate about your career and you will be keen to progress and take your career to the next level.
- You are dedicated and passionate about achieving results. You will bring with you high energy, positivity, dedication and a "can do" attitude.
- You are a commercial thinker, with the ability to identify and maximise revenue opportunities at every opportunity.
On that note, who are we?
We are Reach! You might not have heard of us but we've probably met without you even realising it. We're home to the UK and Ireland's most iconic digital platforms, magazines and newspapers. From the Mirror, Daily Express and OK!, to our regional titles such as the Liverpool Echo, BirminghamLive and the Manchester Evening News (plus lots more).
Oh, and we should probably also mention that with a monthly readership of 47 million people, Reach is the largest commercial publisher in the UK. At Reach, not only will you feel better understood, but you will also feel you understand other people better too.
We are offering a highly competitive salary and full company benefits including;
- Company bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free wellbeing apps and coaching support
- Simply Health Health Care Scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- and lots of high street discounts!
Reach plc believes diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.