Sample Collection Coordinators Full Time
Sample Collection Co-ordinators – Full Time
Near East Midlands Airport, Derby
Our client currently has a vacancy for full time Sample Collection Co-ordinators, on a temporary contract, to work within their new Travel Centres / Clinics. These positions will be based near East Midlands Airport to help co-ordinate the collection of COVID samples for screening as part of a new contract.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Working as part of a busy team, conducting Covid-19 PCR swabbing, as part of a screening scheme
- Opening/closing and set up for “travel clinic”
- Ensuring the smooth running of bookings, stock etc
- Meeting and greeting clients on arrival, confirm booking and register their kits before directing towards swabbing station
- Liaising with Couriers to ensure samples are collected and delivered to our labs in Northern Ireland
- Registering individual’s details on various bespoke software systems
- Developing the knowledge and skills to handle problematic collections or difficult individuals
- Flexibility towards working hours, to include weekends if required
- Adhering to company Health and Safety procedures and the maintenance of a safe working environment
- Strictly adhering to the company’s Confidentiality Policy within and outside the organisation
- Previous experience in a busy client facing role
- Previous systems experience, off the shelf or bespoke company software
- Excellent organisational skills
- Previous sample collection experience - full training and PPE will be provided
- Whilst experience within the medical profession is not required, an interest in health care is desirable
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
About Our Client:
Our client is a unique collaboration of scientific innovation and medical application, specialising in personalised and preventive health programmes. As global specialists in clinical diagnostics, they offer direct access to a portfolio of hundreds of biomarker tests, proteomics and genomics measurements. This fusion of scientific intelligence and clinical acumen enables earlier diagnosis and treatment of current health problems, potential prevention of future health problems and allows individuals to take control of their health and improve their overall wellbeing.
Tailored to the needs of each person, results are discussed; treatment and lifestyle options explored and continued care provided. Delivered directly to the public in a private setting to allow individuals to avail of biomarker blood testing to track and improve their wellbeing.
Our client is an Equal Opportunities Employer
To apply for the role of Sample Collection Co-ordinator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Sample Collection Officer, Medical Sample Collection Officer, Sample Collector, Healthcare Assistant, or Clinical Assistant.