Near East Midlands Airport, Derby
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a hardworking individual with great attention to detail to join a new team based near East Midlands Airport. The Stock Controller will be responsible for the day-to-day stock for their COVID processing centres.
- Replenishment of stock in Pods, Cubes, walk through and drive through locations
- Stock management within all locations
- Communication with Stock Control Manager to ensure sufficient stock levels
- Removal of waste and adherence to health and safety regulations
- Flexibility to work a shift pattern is essential. This could include 12 hour shifts across a 7-day rota
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English Language
- Good computer skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently using initiative
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to check quality documentation
- Knowledge of manufacturing process
About the Organisation:
Our client is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products.
Through their commitment and the skill of their people they have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve their growing international markets they require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to our client’s ethos is their drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of their staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Our client is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To apply for the role of Stock Controller, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.