Finance Analyst | North Nottinghamshire | Great Progression Prospects
Are you looking to make your first move out of practice or have a strong financial accounting background in industry? If you see yourself moving in to commercial finance in the long-term, this is a fantastic opportunity to make that first step.
You'll working in a smaller sub-team which is part of a large finance function based in North Nottinghamshire. You'll therefore have breadth to your role as well as plenty of opportunities to progress your career given the size of the finance team.
The role is focusing on financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting and process improvements so it's a great opportunities add value to the organisation and some achievements on your CV.
- Analysis of the monthly management accounts packs for multiple sites across the UK - providing insightful commentary
- Budgeting and forecasting with analysis in to any variances
- Detailed financial modelling to support business decision making
- Systems accounting - identifying ways to improve processes
- Preparation of management information for the senior leadership team
- CIMA / ACA / ACCA Qualified or Finalist level
- Making first move out of audit or financial reporting background in industry