Near East Midlands Airport
Our client is currently recruiting for a Service Engineer to provide support to their new Travel Centres / Labs. The role will provide a talented and enthusiastic individual with an excellent opportunity to pursue an exciting and attractive career as a Service Engineer. The role will involve installation, set-up of analyser equipment, routine servicing and preventative maintenance of analysers and associated equipment and emergency breakdown repair of diagnostic analysers and other lab equipment.
The successful candidate will be trained at our client’s HQ in Northern Ireland but will be based at their new site near East Midlands Airport.
- Servicing and maintenance of Randox and other analysers and support 3rd party molecular/PCR equipment on site in Randox
- Preventative maintenance and emergency repair of Analysers
- Installation and set-up of Analyser equipment
- Maintaining service and maintenance records according to Service Department Procedure
- Delivering engineering and operator training as required to internal staff
- Flexibility to work a shift pattern is essential, this could be 12 hour shifts over a 7-day rota
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Organisation skills in managing paperwork
- Excellent communication
- Ability to work effectively with others to establish and to maintain good working relationships with internal departments and customers
- Computer literate
- Fluent English (speaking & writing)
- A valid UK driving licence
- Previous experience in the medical devices industry
- Have a minimum of a 2:1 in Biomedical Engineering or related subject
About Our Client
Our client is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through their commitment and the skill of their people, they have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve otheir growing international markets, they require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to our client’s ethos is their drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of Their staff plays a vital role in this aim.
To apply for the role of Service Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Field Service Engineer, Medical Equipment Technician, Medical Equipment Engineer, Lab Equipment Engineer, Lab Equipment Technician, or Laboratory Equipment Engineer.