Customer Service Administrator
An expanding Poole based company is looking for an administrator to join their growing company. Reporting to the Export Manager and Finance Director you will help ensure the smooth day to day running of the department acting as one of the main points of contact for quotations, logistics and administration.
12 week temp to perm
- General liaison with distributors and suppliers.
- Liasing with the suppliers
- Assisting with logistics paperwork (full training will be given)
- Updating accurately the in-house system
- Assisting with quotations (full training will be given)
- Ability to monitor the whole process of sale from the sales order to delivery and associated problem solving with logistics
- Providing relief support to the team in all administrative duties
- Follow up the export and import procedures and associated paperwork
- Building and enhance existing relationships with existing distributors and suppliers
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in administration
- Good standard of written and spoken English
- Good understanding of economics and foreign trade an advantage
- Commercially minded and able to build rapport and communicate effectively at all levels.
- A completer/finisher approach to work with the commitment to see tasks through to a successful conclusion within a set timeframe.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Good I.T skills (Excel)
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Demonstrate excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and accuracy
- Good team player with a positive attitude to driving team goals.
This role may require occasional attendance at UK and overseas trade fairs when Covid 19 allows (3-4 times per year)