We are currently recruiting for an Instructions Coordinator to join a forward-thinking and exciting team in York. This role is on a temporary basis for 3 months.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- GBP17,500 per annum
- Full time working hours
- On-site parking
- 3 month temporary role
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Dealing with all enquiries received in person, via email or telephone in a prompt and professional manner
- Working to improve customer service delivery
- Managing multiple tasks concurrently, prioritising appropriately tasks which are urgent
- Maintaining exceptional levels of customer service at all times
- Working on telephones and email inboxes that can be very busy
- Be highly confident in dealing with customers through a variety of media
- Have strong customer service skills
- Be well organised and able to prioritise work
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Have good attention to detail
- Be highly motivated
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data. Please click on the link below to read our privacy notice which provides you with all you need to know about how we will use and process your data.