Management Accountant - NHS
Our client is a leading NHS organisation based in the North West looking for an Interim Management Accountant to join them for an initial period of 3 months. There is potential for this post to be extended further for the right candidate and can be worked on a fully remote basis.
The main responsibilities of the Management Accountant role are as follows:
- Close analysis of budget statements, investigating variances and anomalies.
- Full responsibility for the preparation of monthly commentaries for budget holder meetings.
- Liaise closely with stakeholders across your designated directorate, reviewing their budgets with them and analysing any variances that there may be.
- Play a key role in the budget setting process and lead on the preparation of forecasts.
- Lead on the production of income and expenditure accounts for your designated directorate.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation in the sector, offering a fantastic work/life balance.
The successful candidate for the Management Accountant will have:
- Fully qualified or Part-qualified as an accountant and be actively studying towards completing their qualifications (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.).
- Previous experience of working in a management accountancy focused role.
- Ideally worked within the NHS or wider Healthcare sector.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.)