Key Account Manager - Beauty Products
Key Account Manager Natural Beauty Products
Organic Skincare / Body care and Hair care products.
Working for a global market leader in the field of natural / organic products this exciting role will see the appointed person join a trail blazing company at the cutting edge of ethical beauty products. Part of a global market leading group that has been established over 30 years this fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and socially aware business will offer the successful candidate a rewarding long-term career.
Surrey , Berkshire make up 80% of the key clients, there are also clients based in E/W Sussex, Kent, Essex, Herts, Beds , Bucks and London. Due to the large overall territory, some overnight stays may be expected when required.
Base salary GBP30-32k Plus Commission (approx. 12% OTE) , car( BMW 1 ) / Benefits package / 25 days
??To achieve and exceed regional sales and distribution targets as specified by the National Sales Manager for the product portfolio in line with the commercial strategy workingwithinthe Health food Sector, Pharmacies, Pharmacy Groups and Regional Multiple accounts
??Identify and establish areas of growth and additional revenue opportunities while nurturing continuous growth in existing opportunities.
??Identify new opportunities for the effective merchandising of the brands to drive consumer awareness.
??To monitor sales on the territory and within each account to ensure territory business is on track to meet targets.
??Added value activities such as training/education to ensure customers recommend products with confidence.
??Share feedback and insights from customers with internal stakeholders to develop and further support exceptional customer activity.
??Complete customer facing activities including In-store promotion events and or product training as needed.
??Strategically identify and conduct key account analysis, create, and develop plans to maintain existing business and gather intelligence for new opportunities.
you should be a motivated and dynamic territory manager who can lead customers on our continued product journeyThe Ideal candidate:
- 2 years + sales or account management experience within the Natural Health and/or Natural Beauty industry
??A target and sales driven personality with a desire to take ownership of ambitious targets.
- Be highly self-motivated.
- A confident communicator with a personable attitude.
- Able to build rapport with customers immediately.
- A passion for natural health & wellbeing products
- A proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales
- Accurate forecasting ability.
- Be able to professionally represent the organisation at face to face/virtual exhibitions and or educational meetings.
- Be enthusiastic with energy to motivate, challenge clients and who enjoys networking and travel.
- Excellent negotiation skills, influencing ability with commercial acumen.
- Financially competent and well organised
- Full UK driving licence and ability to travel daily across defined territory and to head office as needed.