Accounts Assistant - Great Yarmouth - Excellent package
Our client has been established for nearly 30 years and are the UK leader in their manufacturing field. Employing over 70 staff at their Great Yarmouth factory, they lead the market with an innovative product range working with some of the biggest brands in the country. For 30 years they have been dedicated to developing the best team with a great working environment, strong support and opportunities to help shape the company's future.
We have been asked to identify an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant to join a small team and provide strong 'generalist cover':
Sales / Purchase Ledger
- Raising sales invoices and credit notes on M1.
- Dealing with customer account / invoice queries as necessary.
- Creating and submitting customer aged debt statements.
- Providing purchase ledger holiday cover as required
- Ensuring the timely collection of cash from the trade debtors.
- Posting all cash receipts to M1.
- Regularly reviewing the credit limits given to trade debtors.
- Perform credit checks on all new and existing trade debtors, including liaison with credit insurers as necessary.
- Liaise with any external debt collection agencies to ensure effective operations and good levels of service to both the company and the debtor.
Required Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Two years' experience in a similar role.
- A Level educated and possibly working towards an accountancy qualification. However evidenced experience and enthusiasm for the role are just as important.
The role is full time (39 hours a week) and permanent. It carries an excellent starting salary. To apply in the first instance simply hit the 'APPLY' button. We will respond to every application.