6 days left
- Full Time
LSL Property Services Plc is one of the leading residential property services providers within the UK. With major brands under its umbrella including Your Move, Reeds Rains, e-surv, and Primis amongst others, we are a nationally recognised business and one of the UK's most innovative and award winning property services providers.
We are currently looking to recruit an HR Administrator on a full time permanent basis. The role will be based within our Group HR Team based within our Newcastle upon Tyne Head Office, however, due to the current pandemic, you will be required to work from home until such time it is appropriate to return to the office.
Ideally you will have all or most of the following experience:
- Experience of Administration within a similar environment
- Knowledge of HR Admin systems
- Experience of working within a process driven environment
- Good communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Experience of using an HR Database system & IT literate
- Can work well within a busy HR Team
Duties will include;
- Administration and issue of new starters/changes/leavers documentation across the LSL Group
- Referencing of new starters
- Ex-employee and mortgage references
- Maternity/paternity/adoption administration
- Induction review administration
- General admin duties
- Use of personnel system and Microsoft office applications, Word and Excel
- Providing guidance and advice to employees and line managers on the self service system.
LSL Property Services are dedicated to protecting your data - our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed t LSL Careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on your background or needs, if you require any adjustments to make the recruitment process easier please let us know.