GBP25-GBP35k per annum, plus benefits
Permanent, Full Time (40 hours per week - Days)
TRC are delighted to be working with our Wrexham based client to recruit an Environmental Manager on a permanent, full time basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a third-generation family run business who believe in supporting their staff and giving them the opportunity to achieve their best.
- Implementing Environmental Permitting Regulations and other accreditations
- Managing the effluent operators onsite
- Managing the interface between the site and the environment (production and engineering staff)
- Environmental Management experience in a manufacturing environment (ideally Food)
- Relevant degree (i.e., Scientific)
- IEMA (Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment) diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of Environmental Permitting Regulations
- Experience with Effluent Treatment Plants
- Understanding of all environmental issues (energy, water, waste) and any reporting requirements
- Knowledge of ISO 14001 Environmental Management System and Auditing
- Experience of working with the Environment Agency
- Able to provide practical, cost effective solutions to problems
- Good communication skills and ability to work well with others
- Competence in the use of computers and Office 365 suite
If you have the relevant skills and experience, click "Apply" now for immediate consideration.