Kitchen Assistant Bank Shifts
We are seeking empathetic, compassionate individuals looking to begin or continue their career in Social Care with us at Renaissance Care (Scotland) Ltd.
We have a position available for an experienced Kitchen Assistant to join our team in Rosepark Care Home for bank shifts.
Your main role as a Kitchen Assistant in one of our homes is to assist in the preparation, cooking and serving of nutritious and healthy meals to our residents. You will be involved in the setting and clearing up of the dining areas and ensuring the highest standard of cleanliness, food safety and hygiene is maintained in the kitchen, serving and dining areas. You assist in keeping the kitchen area and the equipment clean and observe all safety notices in relation to hygiene, ensuring the highest standard of cleanliness is maintained at all times.
To be successful in this role you will need to communicate effectively and work well as part of a team. Ideally, you will have experience in a similar environment and hold a Basic Food Hygiene certificate. You will have knowledge of the correct use of kitchen equipment as well as COSHH and HACCP regulations.
As well as a competitive rate of pay, we offer all of our employees the following benefits:
- 'Refer a Friend' Bonus Scheme
- Rewards & Recognition Programme
- Free learning and development
- Annual Care Awards
- Paid PVG check
- Free uniform & PPE
- Opportunities for career progression
- Continuous training and improvement to help you achieve your goals
- Free Employee Assistance Programme, providing additional help and advice to support your wellbeing, physical and mental health inside and outside the workplace