Client Team Account Manager
- Responsible for working within agreed SLA's and delivering client specific KPI's.
- Responsible for all aspects of client, Bookings, client relations, growth of new clients for the Nursing division
- Managing a client team sales support officer
- Responsible for Continuous Improvement initiatives to maintain sustainability.
- Liaise with Candidate consultant teams to generate new bookings
- Working closely with the Nursing Divisional Director, reporting daily on revenue generation.
- Client Management experience ideally within the recruitment sector or alternatively within the industrial sector.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Self-motivated and ability to work to deadlines.
- Organised and ability to manage own diary.
- Strong IT skills - Including the ability to use Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The ability to work in a very fast paced and demanding environment.
- Comfortable working outside of office hours as and when required.
40 hours per week