We have an exciting opportunity for a Risk Manager to join our expanding Enterprise and Portfolio Risk team. The 2nd line team is responsible for the development, maintenance and embedding of the Enterprise Risk Management Framework for the Group across Europe (UK, Netherlands, Ireland, Portugal and Italy).
The successful individual will be responsible for risk analytics and reporting across risk appetite, RCSA and incident management, and support the team as required to enhance and embed the enterprise risk management framework of the Group. The Risk Manager will utilise a Salesforce based risk system ("RADAR") across all countries and facilitate the RCSA and incident management processes. The Risk Manager will provide insightful reporting and analysis, as well as maintaining and building out new functionality to support the growth and increasing maturity of the business across our Group. Great opportunity for an individual to support across a number of Businesses and Countries across Europe.
The role can be based at either our Manchester or Leeds's office combined with home working. Due to the current Pandemic this will initially be a home-based role. Some travel across the UK & Ireland/Europe might be required.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and lead new approaches to the production of risk MI, including graphs and dashboards to support country, group and board risk committee reporting
- Conduct detailed analysis to provide insight into trends and recommending actions to improve the risk profile
- Responsible for the development of exception reports that identify inconsistencies in process application, and any data quality issues within RADAR (risk system)
- Drive improvements to data quality and risk reporting output
- Act as system administrator, inc. user management, troubleshooting and providing ad-hoc support to users
- Risk system configuration - inc. building processes/workflows on a salesforce platform
- Partner with Central Functions on any incidents raised in these areas
- Work closely with wider Risk team across all jurisdictions to support the embedding of the framework
- Maintain risk system admin and user guides
- Support the team as required to enhance and embed the enterprise risk management framework such as enhancing key processes and reporting
Is this you?
- Extensive experience working within a 2nd line risk function and/or data analysis, with database, reporting and ideally application maintenance and configuration skills
- Experience in risk, finance, or investment environments essential
- Knowledge/experience in financial services sector essential
- A strong foundation of database, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- A quick learner, proactive, self-motivated, and confident in communicating with stakeholders
- Effective problem-solving and strong analytical skills
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written in English
- Experience in building/creating risk analytics, dashboards and reporting
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be adaptable to change
Why Arrow Global?
Arrow Global Group is a leading European investor and asset manager in the non-performing and non-core assets sector. Operating in five different geographies and servicing over 9 million customer accounts. Our Purpose - building better financial futures.
We offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits package and we pride ourselves on rewarding success with our excellent bonus scheme and incentive package. We also have interactive subsidised events, colleague engagement teams, employee recognition and development programs and the opportunity to work collaboratively with multiple European countries.
Please note - we are an equal opportunities employer and FCA regulated company - We will conduct credit, fraud, criminal record and 5-year reference checks as part of our pre-employment screening. (Strictly No Recruitment Agencies Please)