Our client, a successful manufacturing business based in Ipswich, Suffolk is looking to expand an existing Sales Department by adding an Account Manager to a growing team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage customer relationships.
- Manage existing accounts to increase spending with the company.
- Develop customer satisfaction leading to a sense of obligation to place further orders and ongoing business.
- Stimulate customer's needs and awareness through constant Contact - telecommunications and email.
- Manage assigned accounts in accordance with our contractual obligations.
- Maintain and update assigned customer order books and schedules on a weekly basis.
- Providing customers with essential and timely information and solutions to any delivery or quality issues that may arise.
- Attend, minute and, if required, chair review meetings for customers whose accounts you are assigned.
- Creation of proposals for existing customers, including the support and creation of labour and material estimates as required.
- Maintain and ensure that the commercial aspects of accounts held are captured and reflected within the Sales CRM system.
- Assist with sales administration duties as required and undertake any other tasks outside your normal duties that may be reasonably requested.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Effective communication skills.
- Experience in manufacturing.
- Teamwork and positive interpersonal skills.
- An eye for details, quality-focused, and results orientated.
- Working hours are Monday to Friday on a 38-hour week.
Please apply for more information and other Account Manager / Sales Administration roles in Ipswich, Suffolk.