Service Advisor - Automotive
Are you a driven, enthusiastic and motivated Customer Service Advisor? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Can you deliver a 5 star customer experience? Would you like the opportunity to work for the South West's largest automotive dealership group?
Due to operational need within our Service Department, our client are now looking for an additional experienced Service Advisor to provide our customers with exceptional and outstanding service.
What can we offer you?
In return for your hard work and commitment, you will be offered a competitive salary and a range of benefits including:
- Workplace pension (salary exchange option)
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata for part-time)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend rewards
- Life Assurance
- Discounted sales, MOT, products, parts & servicing
- Bonus scheme
What will I be responsible for?
- Meeting and greeting customers in a friendly and courteous manner throughout the day
- Booking vehicles into the technical workshop
- Liaising with the technical workshop to keep track of the vehicles' progress and ensuring the vehicle is ready at the promised time
- Providing exceptional customer service, including establishing customers onward travel arrangements, updating customers whilst their vehicle is in our workshop, handing over vehicles after service work and maintaining ongoing relationships with your customer base
- Maintaining thorough product expertise and updating your knowledge through Manufacturer led training
- Explaining invoices and taking payments via pdq machines
- Adopting a professional approach regarding the sale of repairs required
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work
Could this be the ideal role for me?
The successful Service Advisor will need to be smartly presented, conscientious and possess excellent communication skills. We are looking for an individual who is highly organised and efficient whilst having the ability to build a rapport with our valued customers and develop strong and open working relationships with the wider team. We insist on integrity and honest dealing.
Our client are one of the 25 largest dealer groups in Britain and the largest in the South West, with 38 franchise dealerships providing customers throughout Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Dorset with high-quality new and used cars and vans generating a turnover in excess of GBP600 million and representing a range of franchises including Westerly BMW & MINI, Kastner Volvo, Helston VW, Truscotts Peugeot, Carrs Skoda along with Jaguar Land Rover, Audi, Porsche, Maserati, Ferrari and Select Used Vehicles.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a family run business and if you feel you have the skills, aptitude and attitude to be our Service Advisor, we'd love to hear from you so please click APPLY now!