This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading services provider based on the outskirts of Gerrards Cross in Buckinghamshire. Full training will be provided and the starting salary is GBP23,250 + benefits.
The successful candidate will be responsible for dealing with the translation order at administration level ensuring the accurate, cost-efficient and timely delivery of each project.
Duties will include:
- Interpreting client instructions
- Utilising the workflow management system to facilitate the timely delivery of each project
- Working with internal departments to ensure excellent customer service throughout the project
- Dealing with any issues which may rise during the translation process
- Providing invoicing instructions to the relevant team for completed work.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level (or equivalent ) and be confident in a client facing environment. In addition to excellent English language skills, any additional language skills would be advantageous for this particular hire.
The successful candidate will possess excellent organisational and time management skills along with strong written and oral communication skills. You will have sound IT skills and work well as part of a team.
In return our client is offering full training, a competitive rate of pay and an attractive range of benefits. Should you wish to find out more information or to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.