Zachary Daniels have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Operative to join a global leading company. The successful applicant will gain exposure to the organisations forward thinking ethos and be part of their ever growing and diverse workload.
Due to their rapidly expanding company, our client is looking to recruit a Warehouse Operative to join a modern, hard-working operation in Essex.
The responsibilities of the Warehouse Operative are:
- All receipt of inbound stock and vehicles ensuring they are processed correctly.
- Maintaining a safe and stable working environment and keeping up to date with latest policy changes.
- Key interface between your department and the distribution team.
- Manage the business goals via continuous improvement and lean methods.
- Lead by example and embrace the high standards currently set.
- Have a hands on attitude with a passion for team engagement.
- Take a methodical approach within the fast paced environment.
The successful candidate must:
- Have experience in a warehouse or stock control environment.
- Be ambitious and driven with a proven track record of success.
- Operationally astute and heavily experienced across big site and retail environments.
- Have will and desire to learn and improve.
- Be able to demonstrate a huge amount of resilience and drive for this position.
The role of the Warehouse Operative is an exciting challenge; In return the salary is up to GBP26,000 plus great benefits!! The role gives you the chance to continue your career development with a company who can offer genuine progression, career growth and personal development. If you are seeking a role that offers a challenge, a chance to work with amazing products and the opportunity to enjoy what you do then click apply!