CMA Recruitment Group are working with an SME based in Southampton to help them recruit a Credit Controller in a standalone capacity on a 12 month fixed term contract.
What will the role involve:
- Manage own portfolio of accounts and follow collection procedures;
- Deal with account queries and liaise internally with relevant teams in order to resolve issues in line with service level agreements;
- Issue statements and pro-actively chase any missing payments;
- Attend weekly review meetings with the Directors to discuss overdue position and escalate where appropriate;
- Liaise with Sales managers for urgent outstanding balances;
- Suggest improvements with processes within Credit Control where necessary;
- Undertake credit search checks and monitor any change in credit ratings;
- Determine appropriate action for payments overdue in line with company escalation procedures;
- Payment allocation;
- Identify issues before balances become due in order to resolve as a preventative to late payment;
- Manage the mailbox on a daily basis in line with service level agreement.
- A strong background in credit control to be able to hit the ground running;
- Ability to problem solve and identify issues before they escalate;
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Additional information and benefits:
- 25 days holiday;
- Free parking;
- 5% pension;
- Flexible working.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.