IN OFFICE - LEEDS
Those who are data-driven and passionate about delving into insights as well as looking at implementation would suit this role perfectly. As a Digital Analyst, you would need to be excited to work with data in order to find key insights and consult based on your findings.
This e-commerce, marketing, and advertising company work with a number of clients in order to enhance campaign management. In terms of progression, this is a fantastic opportunity, as it is a company that really likes to get involved in the development of its staff.
As a Digital Analyst, you will be working across teams in order to provide practical implementation and feedback on insights and analytics by:
- Using tag management.
- Analysing reports in order to provide relevant insights.
- Ensuring accurate data is collected.
- Working with key stakeholders.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
A successful Digital Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven commercial experience in Google Analytics.
- Advanced use of a tag management system e.g. GTM.
- Proven experience with display advertising.
- Ability and experience interacting with key stakeholders.
You will receive a salary, dependent on experience. Salary is up to GBP55,000 On top of the salary there are some fantastic extra benefits.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Molly Bird via the apply link on this page.