Resourcing Specialist- Logistics
A client of mine is looking for an experienced Recruiter to join them as a Resourcing Specialist for a 6 month project. This role will require you to work from the Basingstoke office days one day per week and will be WFH (home working) the other days- if you would like to attend the office more regularly, this can be arranged. This role is to start week commencing 14th June.
Our client is a well known logistics business, who have contracts with a number of large retailers across the UK & further afield. You will be joining an more extensive HR network, based on site across the country. This is a Recruitment Project focusing on hiring of temperature controlled vehicle drivers and designing and implementing best routes to market.
The Resourcing Specialist will be responsible for:
- Screen and sift job applications
- Write job adverts for non-banded positions including Driver, Warehouse Operative and Administrator
- Write interview and assessment materials for non-banded positions including Driver, Warehouse Operative and Administrator
- Co-ordinate and track site response rates to recruitment campaigns
- Analyse response rate data to determine success of routes to market including Refer a Friend and Sign on Bonuses
- Co-ordinate driver entry route schemes (Warehouse to Wheels) and offers, including Class 1 to Class 2
The Resourcing Specialist will have the following skills/ qualities:
- Previous experience within a recruitment role is essential
- In house recruitment experience is desirable
- Experience recruiting roles for a logistics/supply chain environment would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work independently
You must be immediately available or have a notice period of 1 week or less to be considered.
A competitive salary and benefits package await.