Lettings Property Manager
LETTINGS PROPERTY MANAGER
Our client, a well established Property business and leader in their field is experiencing un-paralleled growth. Due to this rapid expansion, they are looking to recruit a Lettings Property Manager to be based at in their new modern head office in York
The purpose of the role is to take full responsibility for regular contact with clients throughout the term of the tenancy. Working within the legal requirements, deal with all inspections and checkouts ensuring satisfaction for both tenant and landlord.
- Liaise on a day to day basis with existing and new customers and satisfy customer requirements
- Organise and carry out all internal property inspections within set timescales
- Produce and send landlord reports on inspections with 3 days after inspection
- Organise inventories to be ready minimum 24 hours before move in; ensure all pages signed and any amendments returned by tenants within 7 day time frame
- Advise maintenance of any issues raised on amendments as appropriate
- Follow check out procedures and conduct efficient checkouts
- Ensure checkout procedures completed in timely fashion
- Develop relationships with contractors and ensure all have a signed Contractor relationship policy doc and have appropriate insurance.
- Organise estimates, repairs and maintenance as appropriate
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, tenants and contractors and provide feedback to all parties as appropriate
- Complete works orders, authorise the works and follow through to completion
- Organise gas safety maintenance files for all managed properties, ensuring Certificates renewed on time
- Manage and maintain on a daily basis all administrative systems and procedures
- Provide clients and tenants with contact point for emergency cover
- Ensure all administration and admin records are completed and maintained to a highly professional standard
- Administer all responsibilities in the most cost effective way and always operate within approved budgets and Company policies
- Authorise and Post invoices from contractors onto software system for payment
The ideal person would have:
- Previous experience in face to face customer services
- Previous experience in telephone based communication
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Customer driven with a drive for results
- Show respect for others and build relationships
- Car owner/Driver
WHAT'S ON OFFER:
Salary: Up to GBP21,000
Full-time, Monday to Friday office hours
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week, please assume you have not been shortlisted.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data. Please click on the link below to read our privacy notice which provides you with all you need to know about how we will use and process your data.