Apply today and work as a Warehouse Operative for a leading UK supermarket with an immediate start!
Staffline is recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to work in Northwich.
We offer full-time regular ongoing work and opportunities for career progression!
Hours of work:
- Days: 06:00 am - 14:00 pm (or until finish picking)
- Lates: 16:00 pm - 00:00 am (or until finish picking)
The rate of pay:
- DAYS: for the first 12 weeks of service the pay rate is GBP8.91 per hour and Overtime is available at GBP13.37 per hour. After 12 weeks of service, the pay rate will increase to GBP10.99 per hour and the Overtime rate between 40 and 50 hours is GBP16.49 per hour. The Overtime rate between 50 and 60 hours is GBP19.23 per hour
Sunday Shift bonus: GBP30.86
- LATE: for the first 12 weeks of service the rate of pay is GBP8.91 per hour and Overtime is available at GBP13.37 per hour.
After 12 weeks of service, the pay rate will increase to GBP12.07 per hour and the Overtime rate between 40 and 50 hours is GBP18.11 per hour. The Overtime rate between 50 and 60 hours is GBP21.12 per hour
Saturday Shift bonus: GBP37.03
Your Time at Work
As a Warehouse Operative at this site, you'll work within a busy team in a chilled environment. At times you may be required to use manual handling equipment.
Your duties will include:
-Picking and packing fresh chilled products
-Operating MHE (Pallet truck)
-Wrapping cages ready for loading
There is a large amount of walking involved in this role, as it based within a large warehouse environment.
Our Perfect Worker
Our ideal Warehouse Operative can work efficiently to various targets and deadlines.
Previous experience working within a similar role is desirable, however, this is not essential as full training will be provided.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn GBP8.91 - GBP21.12 p/h
- Shifts: 6 am - 2 pm and 4 pm - 12 am
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Subsidized canteen
- Free car parking
- Attendance bonus
- Full training provided
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Opportunities for overtime
- Career progression opportunities
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.