In-house Recruiter (Supplier Management), HR, Enabling Functions
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Deloitte's Associate Resourcing Team, sourcing world class contingent labour for the UK and Swiss firm.
The Associate Resourcing Team is responsible for recruitment and management of contingent workers (known as Associates) to enable the firm to fulfil both internal and external client requirements using a more agile resourcing model.
The demand from the business for Associates is growing, so the Associate Resourcing Team is also growing and reshaping with it to ensure we deliver world class contingent labour.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
You will be an instrumental part of the Associate Resourcing Team identifying, attracting and sourcing top contingent candidates for live roles and future talent pools.
The In-house Supplier Recruiter role is to deliver 3rd party recruitment agency / consultancy capability to the Deloitte Associate Programme..
Reporting to the Associate Talent Manager, this role is focused on identifying, attracting and sourcing appropriate 'agency / 3rd party' candidates for live requisitions within the Firm and managing relationships with our Associate Resourcing Preferred Suppliers.
A primary business driver for the In-house Recruiter role is to maximise our engagement of 3rd party providers to deliver quality Associates in a commercially appropriate way.
- Build strong relationships with 3rd party recruitment agencies / consultancies and ensure quality delivery of service to the business and Associates
- Timely fulfilment of requisitions working with 3rd party recruitment agencies / consultancies from briefing stage through to onboarding
- Ensure suppliers operate within rate card guidelines and adhere to agreed delivery KPI's
- Support with the selection of the PSL including regular reviews and governance and risk management
- Support with driving cost savings through use of PSL agencies - Act as a point of escalation for the business or Associates on any issues related to our 3rd party recruitment supplier relationships
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Location: You will be based from our Leeds office. Initially you will work fully from home, with the intention of returning to working predominately from the Leeds office combined with some home working.
Work pattern: This is a 12 month fixed term contract opportunity. The role can be worked on a full-time basis.
Your professional experience
- Experience of working within a recruitment agency
- Experience of contractor recruitment Desirable
- Experience working within an RPO or in-house recruitment team
- Proven experience within contingent recruitment/supplier role, working in a complex, matrix environment with cross functional teams
- Excellent supplier management skills with a strong track record in partnering with 3rd party recruitment agencies / consultancies to drive performance and maximum value
- Strong stakeholder management skills with a track record in exceptional recruitment delivery
- Takes accountability for delivering personal and team results and collaborates effectively with teams (including offshore/managed services) to deliver operational efficiencies
- Strong communication and problem solving skills with a focus on continuous improvement
Your service line: Enabling Functions
At Deloitte, we're all about making an impact that matters, together. And nowhere is this more?apparent than among our 2,000 strong Enabling Functions teams. With our combined specialist skills and business partnering expertise, we provide all the essential strategy, support and advice our client-facing colleagues need, right across the firm. This enables them to focus all of their efforts on delivering the best service possible to their clients. So not only will you be providing world-class support to our internal clients, you'll be making an impact for all the hugely influential organisations Deloitte works with too. Covering all our distinct areas: Human Resources, Clients & Industries, Finance & Legal, Central Business Services, National Quality & Risk Management, Technology & Digital Services, and Real Estate, the opportunities here are vast. And what's more, you can grow your career in whatever direction you choose. We'll support you all the way.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
Our Purpose & Strategy To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
For a full job description please visit our online Deloitte Careers portal.