SF Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Permanent Procurement Assistant based in the outskirts of Nottingham City Centre.
As part of our clients expansion they are looking for a dynamic, ambitious person to take on the challenge of working in the Commercial department focusing on procurement and supply chain.
You will create PO's and contracts with our suppliers and take full control of the product order cycle, including quantity, price and lead times.
So if you want to work in a lightning quick, agile business, please apply today.
What you'll do:
- Ensuring all appropriate products are visible on all necessary internal and externally facing channels and regularly review the information presented
- Managing product companion and bundle strategy in line with business requirements
- Ensure competitive pricing strategies are implemented following appropriate competitive investigation
- Assisting sales with product related queries in a proactive manner with a view to convert opportunities into sales as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Actively seeking incremental margin for the business through negotiation of special pricing, terms and deliveries
- Analysing demand patterns and maintain appropriate stock levels of run rate items, utilising virtual warehousing facilities efficiently
- Drive and support the wider business with supply chain initiatives
- Develop strong relationships with suppliers and vendors to ensure that the business gains competitive advantage in the channel and can effectively foresee and respond to changes in a timely manner
- Understand current stock levels and coordinate activities in order to reduce costs to the business of unsold aged and ex-demo stock
- Ensure appropriate stock allocation to maximise in month invoicing for the business whilst ensuring customer expectations are met
- Ensure all supplier rebates are accurate and received are in a timely manner
- Ensure all Deal Registrations are actioned and managed with a view to maximise profits and competitive advantage
Who you are:
Experience in procurement.
Experience & knowledge with importing into the UK.
Great communication skills.
Good team player.
Enthusiastic, driven and self-motivated.
Have an eye for detail.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 9.00 am - 5.30 pm
Salary: GBP24,000 - GBP27,000
If you think you have the relevant experience please apply online now!