Interiors Stylist & Production Planner, homewares brand
We are looking for a talented Interiors Stylist & Production Planner to join a contemporary homewares brand. This successful business is going from strength to strength and is looking to bring someone on board who can really get to the core of the brands DNA, and style both their showroom and their photo shoots to convey the Brands image in both a commercial and aspirational way.
You will have ownership of the planning and execution of shoots, both in their studio and on location, and be the brands' interior styling expert. This will include creating styling plans, looking for locations for photo shoots and filming, and sourcing, planning, and procuring all necessary items. You will also style and VM the showroom, working closely with the sales team to ensure both customers' and the sales teams needs are met. Working within the Brand Team, you will have ownership of the studio output of the creative production team, including managing workflow, owning briefs, and supporting the wider business with content creation as needed.
The successful candidate will be highly creative and trend aware, whilst being super organised and deadline driven. You must be highly commercial, understand the customer journey and what it takes to build a brand and communicate it effectively with its target audience. A passion for homewares and interiors is a must!
Duties for this Interiors Stylist & Production Planner position will include:
- Be the styling expert for the brand, ensuring all output is on brand and commercial, whilst always staying ahead of the curve in terms of market trends
- Planning and styling shoots, both photography and videography, including sourcing locations, organising product samples, and sourcing any additional styling items needed
- Focusing on brand guidelines and current market trends, create styling concepts and mood boards for sign off by the Creative Brand Manager
- Liaise closely with both internal external teams, building excellent working relationships
- Art direction for photo shoots and video shoots
- Planning and management of the studio output, taking ownership of workflow, always taking into account planned photography and video shoots and upcoming promos / content requirements
- Work closely with both the design and product teams to become an expert on all product ranges, to enable you to convey the products USPs effectively to customers during campaigns
- Working closely with the sales team, VM'ing and styling the showroom, taking into account best sellers etc, always ensuring it conveys the brands message and feels fresh and current
Experience and skills required for this Interiors Stylist & Production Planner role:
- Experience within a similar role within lifestyle, homeware or interiors
- A passion for interiors and homewares styling is a must!
- An amazing eye for detail, someone who is highly creative and always on the lookout for new and emerging trends and ideas within the industry
- Excellent visual communication skills with the ability to communicate ideas and vision effectively and inspire all parties
- A collaborative approach, proactive with contributing ideas and a vision, but who can equally take direction and feedback on board
- A first-class communicator and people person, who is able to engage a team and lead a shoot
- Visual Merchandising experience within a retail environment would be ideal
- Happy and confident to present on camera, able to convey genuine passion for product in an engaging way
- Highly flexible, detail oriented, and deadline driven
- Great understanding and keen follower of social platforms and their impact
- Full driving license, able (and willing!) to drive a van as needed
- A positive attitude, friendly, and a team player!