Customer Services Representative - Dutch Speaking
We are looking for a Dutch Speaking Customer Service Advisor to join a global company based in Kettering.
Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours per week
Salary - Circa GBP25,000
Your main responsibilities will be looking after tasks related to the order to cash process within the Contact Centre. This includes handling incoming queries via phone and email. Processing of orders/credits and the co-ordination of delivery of service within an agreed service level, as well as managing delinquent accounts, including the collection of payments.
Some of your duties will include:
- Escalate unresolved issues as required
- Provide administrative and Contact Centre support to an international team
- Process orders and credits using business approved systems for the appropriate Franchisees and customers.
- Facilitate direct supplier orders and receipt of invoices
- Recognise and participate in continuous improvement opportunities
You will have the below skills/experience:
- You must be fluent in Dutch written and verbal
- Has excellent interpersonal skills, good telephone manner, calm approach
- Has a high level of competency in ICT (Email, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Can prioritise work, cope with competing deadlines and use initiative in a variety of situations
- Understands the need for confidentiality, tact and discretion combined with a calm personality and sound judgement
- Has an organised and methodical approach to administrative duties.
- Is accurate and pays attention to detail
- Has the ability to work on their own initiative
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.