Salary: OTE GBP26,400
Pension: Motorline offer a company pension scheme
Holiday Entitlement: You will receive 29 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays) which with 3 years' service you are rewarded with an additional entitlement of 3 days annual leave
Colleague GBP500** Referral Reward: We value our employees and their recommendations; and with your help we want to recruit and develop the best people to work within one of our State of the Arts Facilities (** T&Cs apply)
Progression Opportunities: With 55 Dealerships across 21 locations Motorline offer excellent progression opportunities to further your career.
Discount: Motorline offer an annual discounted Service and MOT for Motorline employees. (T&Cs apply)
We are looking for an extremely organised individual with attention to detail. They should be highly efficient and hard working. Experienced in computer programs including excel and an efficient typist. This person should also have good grammar writing/ keyboard skills.
- To ensure the correct application of the warranty and goodwill policy and procedure.
- To achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times.
- To submit accurate warranty and goodwill claims on a daily and weekly basis
- To monitor daily and weekly warranty reports
- To work effectively within the dealership team to ensure industry-leading standards of customer care and satisfaction at all times.
- To assist the Service department when necessary
- 2 years previous experience as a Warranty Administrator is essential
- You must be efficient, professional and display a positive attitude.
- You must have excellent customer satisfaction skills.
- Experience within a main dealership in the Motor Trade is required
- You must have a full manual driving licence with no more than 6 points
- Monday to Friday 8.00am - 5.30pm (1 hour for lunch)