Signage Operations Manager
Role: Operations Manager - Signage
Salary: GBP35K-GBP40K depending on experience.
My client are a leading provider of Internal and External Signage, Window and Wall Graphics, as well as Vehicle Wrapping. They are looking for an experienced Signage Operations Manager to join their team!
- You will directly manage the following teams: Fitters/Installers, Workshop and Graphics production
- Managing Project timescales and deadlines, control of workload, worker logistics, installation bookings, equipment and machinery hire, site management and point of contact
- Responsible for all Health and Safety including Site and Workspace Safety, RAMS, COSHH
- Stock control & Purchasing
- Vehicle fleet management
- Being able to drive is essential in order to use company vehicles to go out on site.
If you have the relevant experience as a Senior Project Manager / Operations Manager and are looking for your next Signage opportunity, please get in touch by applying within!
Signage, Large Format, Wide Format, Graphics, POS, Point of Sale, Operations, Operations Manager, Project Manager, Project Executive, General Manager