My client, a leading giftware wholesaler, are currently seeking a Planner to join their friendly team in their offices in Exeter.
You will be responsible for:
- Setting up plans for all products, ensuring these are set up to promote bestsellers etc.
- Ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Liaising with Sales Admin, the Sales Team, Warehouse etc on new plans.
- Setting up templates for all products and ensuring these are updated.
- Liaising with the sales analyst to ensure sales are maximised.
- Amending plans as required.
- Ensuring all plans are kept up to date with discontinued stock removed and out of stocks noted.
- Doing all necessary housekeeping on the planning system.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A sound knowledge of the Microsoft Packages Excel and Word
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong numerical skills and the ability to consider and analyse large amounts of data
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and manage your own workload.
- Although not essential, experience of working in an administrative role would be advantageous
- Type: Full Time/ Part-time
- Salary GBP20,000 or the pro rata equivalent for part-time hours.
- Death in service benefit upon successful completion of a 3-month probation period
- Birthday day off.
- Free on-site parking